måndag 24 december 2012

Oreo Gingerbread [Limited Edition]



Today is christmas eve!
And I am sitting here waiting for santa.
I am getting a bit sleepy, my eyelids becoming heavy.
Suddenly I am awaken by a strange sound.
Someone is scurrying up the chimney.
Sleepily I look around... What is that?
Something under the tree?
Santa has brought me Oreos with gingerbread flavouring!

There is just something about holiday themed Oreos.
Especially the Limited Editions.
Though I must say, I do not like the box.
It is so yellow.
Sure, there is a gingerbread man on the box.
But still, yellow.
At least the gingerbread man looks as happy as he can be to be apart of the Oreo family.



Despite the warning, I choose to open the package from the side.
You see, I wanted to get at picture of the Oreos coming out from the side of the package.
The cookies are unfortunately not very christmasy.
They are the standard "light" Oreos.
Last year I wrote about Oreo Candy Cane.
And they had a great christmas theme.



Anyway, they smell a lot like gingerbread.
The scent is not enough too fill the room, but still enough.
There seem to be more filling than in the standard Oreos (a christmas miracle for sure).
The taste is nice, not as extreme as you would think.
It has a nice round taste of gingerbread.
The "light" Oreos kind of ruin the taste a bit... But just a bit.



Now I am of to eat more of these Oreos and watch From All of Us to All of You, with Donald, Mickey and friends.
Maybey santa will bring me more gifts?

I want to wish all of my readers a...

Boas Festas!
Buon Natale!
Cestitamo Bozic!
Chuc Mung Giang Sinh!
Een Plesierige Kerfees!
Felices Fiestas!
Felices Pascuas!
Feliz Ano Novo!
Feliz Natal!
Feliz Navidad!
Frohe Weihnachten!
Fröhliche Weihnachten!
Gajan Kristnaskon!
Gesëende Kresfees!
Gezur Krislinjden!
Gladelig Jul!
Gledileg Jol!
God Jul!
Glædelig Jul!
Gun Tso Sun Tan'Gung Haw Sun!
Hristos se rodi!
Hyvää Joulua!
I'd Miilad Said Oua Sana Saida!
Joyeux Noël!
Kala Christouyenna!
Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket!
Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan!
Linksmu Kaledu!
Mele Kalikimaka!
Merri kurisumasu!
Merry Christmas!
Mo'adim Lesimkha!
Nadolig Llawen!
Natale hilare!
Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun!
Priecigus Ziemassvetkus!
Sarbatori Vesele!
Pozdravljaju s prazdnikom Rozjdestva!
Selamat Hari Natal!
Shub Naya Baras!
Sreken Bozhik!
Sretan Bozic!
Srozhdestvom Kristovym!
Vesele vianoce!
Sung Tan Chuk Ha!
Tchestito Rojdestvo Hristovo!
Vrolijk kerstfeest!
Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar