torsdag 7 juni 2012

Toffee Popcorn Yogurt



Is it too late for breakfast? Or maybey we should call this a snack? For brunch?
What I'm trying to say, is that I don't know at what time of the day you're supposed to eat this.
Yes, this i yogurt, with popcorn dipped in toffee... I'll let that sink in.

Another weird part is that this product isn't even from America, it's from Germany.



Mcennedys is a product of Lidl which is a German company.
Anyway, it's plain yogurt with small, small bits of toffee popcorn in it.
It looks pretty disgusting and not at all appetizing.
Smells a lot of toffee but not as much of popcorn.
The same goes for the taste, super sweet toffee flavour.
As is customary with popcorn, they get stuck in your teeth ;)
This was kind of a downer, weird is my alley, but this was to sweet and i still don't know at what time of the day I'm supposed to eat it.

2 kommentarer: