måndag 15 oktober 2012

Starbucks Apple Crunch Latte



What's this? An update on a monday?
Well, I'm just that generous.

I was at Starbucks during the weekend.
And I knew I had to try their new latte.
The Apple Crunch Latte.
I know some of you would not call this "coffee" but that's just the way it is.

First of all, we ordered a small cup and the thing is still huge (go Starbucks!)
It doesn't really smell like apples, maybey a little.
It smells more "sweet". Probably the (apple)caramel swirl.



The (apple)caramel flavour is a bit bitter and the coffee flavour is a bit sweet.
I know it should probably be the other way around.
The coffee being bitter and the (apple)caramel being sweet.
But there's something weird about it because that's what the different flavours it tastes like.

There's also a hint of cinnammon flavour which is nice.
The crunch doesn't taste anything but it's a nice addon to the whole of the beverage.
It's kind of like space food, because all in all, it tastes like drinking an apple cake with a coffee on the side.
After a few swigs, the content is starting too look pretty bad, but it's still good.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar