torsdag 18 oktober 2012

Fanta Super Fruits Mix [Limited Edition]



From Japan (where else) comes the Fanta Super Fruits Mix.
A bold mix of fruits and flavours.
This is a limited edition Fanta with Acerola, Passionfruit, White Grape, Green Sweet Apple, and Grapefruit.

I was hesitant to try it at first.
You see, I don't really like it when you mix lots of fruits into one single juice/soda.
Mostly, the flavours doesn't mix well and you get something that doesn't taste very good.

But this one is from Fanta and has both vitamin C and E, so it should be good?
I carefully opened the bottle. I wanted to expose myself to its scent from the start.
And what a scent it is. Or should i say scents.
It doesn't smell like one thing, but several things and at different times.
The first whiff might smell sour, the second sweet, the third... Something else completely.
It's a really cool feature and it makes me eager to taste it.



The packaging... Is kind of trippy, lots of different fonts and colours and fruits and such.
Not a favourite but I still like it.
And the coulour of the drink is just awesome.
I can only describe it as vitamin-tablet-yellow.

So, how does it taste?
Well, the taste is kind of like the smell. It alternates.
The first swig is sour, the second sweet... You get the picture.
It's both good and bad at the same time but not at the same time.
Unfortunately it doesn't end there.
The flavours starts mixing and you get what i described above.
Something not so tasty.
At least I was happy about it for a while and I would definently recommend it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar