tisdag 11 juni 2013

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites



Continuing my (non punctual) saga of Cookie Dough Bites with some Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites.
I am not really a fan of mint cookies.
They have to be pretty special for me to like them.



The box is another boring version.
We have seen it before.
At least this one is green, resembling mint.
The "Mint" font is pretty awful, except for the mint leaves that serves as the dot on the I.

The bites has a pretty faint scent of mint.
Which is another con, because I like my mint candy to smell a lot like mint.



At first i thought the candy has expired, but in that I was wrong.
The taste is weird.
A millisecond of minty flavour and then nothing.
I do not know if they are supposed to taste like that, but I do not like it.
As I said, mint candy is supposed to smell and taste a lot of mint.
Hit and miss.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar