torsdag 27 juni 2013

Cinnamon Bun Bites



You have waited a while for this.
The end of our cookie dought marathon.
Do not worry, I am sure there will be more cookie dough bites in the future.
Since this is the end, why not go out with a bang?
Why not end with Cinnabon Bun Bites?



Everyone loves cinnamon buns?
Or, at least, they should...
I have a good feeling about these bites.
Just look at the box!
It makes me want to eat it, as well as its content.
It has a nice light brown background colour.
A picture of some real cinnamon buns.
And also some of the bites in the package.

Let us find out if they taste like they are fresh from the oven.
Opening the box, you are greated with a nice smell of freshly baked cinnamon buns.
It does really smell like you have something baking in your oven.
I just sat there for a while, taking in the smell. Lovely.



The taste is, unfortunately, not as close to "freshly baked" as the smell.
But, that does not mean they are not really awesome.
They taste just like cinnamon buns.
Of all the cookie dough bites if tried during these weeks, this is by far my favourite.
The smell alone, makes me love them.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar