torsdag 29 augusti 2013

KitKat Crème Caramel




Another Thursday, another KitKat to try.
And you thought I had run out of KitKat flavors?
Not even close...

This one is crème caramel flavored.
Crème caramel is not my favorite desert, but it is not bad.
If I had to choose, I would rather eat crema catalana or crème brûlée.
But we are here to try this one so, let us get to it.



The packaging is a standard KitKat packaging (yes the pictures are bad).
A logo and a picture representing the flavor.
I like the color coordination of the package.

Anyway, it is a white chocolate based KitKat.
And it has a caramely smell.
It is actually kind of close to what you would smell if it was a real crème caramel.
Unfortunately, the flavor is not as close.
It taste of caramel but it is kind of tame.
All-in-all an ok KitKat.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar