torsdag 26 juli 2012

Snickers 3X Chocolate



A snickers I've never heard about? Yes indeed.
This one is for lovers of chocolate.
They are really aiming for chocolate here you see.
Chocolate flavoured nougat, chocolate caramel and peanuts wrapped in chocolate.
And then wrapped in a hideous wrapper.
I mean, it's just so blue and BOLD!
Inside we find two heavy chocolate bars, each enough to feed an army of small ferrets.
I would totally raise an army of small ferrets!
I could train them to get out and get me more candy.
The bars are the definition of chocolatey smell. It's almost obnoxious.
But not to a point where I wouldn't want to try it of course.



Like I said, the bars are heavy and a lot to chew.
Amongst the chocolate you can of course, taste the peanuts.
But the nougat and caramel is hiding somewhere deep inside and wants to cover their taste as much as possible.
You can still taste them, but I would have liked them to be stronger.
I didn't say it before, but I don't like the original snickers.
This one, I like more. But there is another...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar