torsdag 11 september 2014

Pringles Xtreme Screamin' Dill Pickle



I need to get my snack on.
Unfortunately, I only have weird snacks at home.
Like these... Pringles with Screamin' Dill Pickle flavor.
But you gotta snack on what you gotta snack on.
And I like pickles, so lets try them.



The packaging is amazing.
There is like pickles flying everywhere.
It is like an pickle aerial assault on my mouth waiting to happen.
I noticed that they are on the strong side of the flavoring scale.
And that worries me a bit, because I am not that fond of spicy food.



The smell is a combination of dill and vinegar.
And I... Well I like it alot.
It is acctually a great smell.
It lingers in your nose and almost makes you sneeze.
And it made me more worried about the flavor.
But, yeah, the flavor is very nice.
It is not as pronounced as the smell.
It really tastes like dilled pickles.
There is a faint aftertaste of vinegar but that is ok.
I like these.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar