torsdag 6 februari 2014

Pepsi EX Extra



Wow, I should rename this blogg to "On Hiatus..."
Has it been a month already?
I guess i needed a break, but have no fear, we are back.



And what better way to start this blogg year with some caffeine.
This is Pepsi Japans latest entry on the energy drink market.
I have previously written about the Pepsi Energy Cola.
Back then I thought it was an ok energy drink but with an weird after taste.
This time, I am trying the Pepsi EX Extra.



It is an 200ml can of soda, that packs the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee.
The can is very much Pepsi, with a giant logo and that blue Pepsi color.
With the previous product, they went with a golden can.
I think I like this version better, the Pepsi can should be blue.

It has a similar taste as the PEC, but with a bit more Pepsi flavouring in it.
I like this one better, it does not have that weird after taste.
It is more like an over caffeinated Pepsi.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar