lördag 1 november 2014

M&M Pumpkin Spice



I am so scared right now.
Everyone is howling and screaming.
Ghosts all around.
Even the TV is trying to eat me.
Thankfully I have some M&Ms to eat.
That sugar rush will take the scaryness away.



And what flavor you ask?
Of course it had to be semi-official flavor, Pumpkin Spice.
Starting with the packaging.
It is pretty awesome.
It has just enough autumy in it.
Orange and brown, check.
Pumpkins, check.
And the orange M&M looks like he stumbled into the wrong pumpkin patch.



The orange and the brown M&Ms are nice, but the green? To close to Christmas.
They do smell like pumpkin and that is all I have to say about that.
The taste. It was not what i expected.
The taste is very weird and bitter.
In other words, perfect for Halloween.

Lets round this of with... Ohh no... Now my girlfriend is possesed!
The power of christ compels you. The power of christ compel you.

Happy Halloween. *arwooo*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar